Information covered by this policy
Depending on the privacy laws where you live, Personal Information may include your name, personal email address, phone number, billing information and/or shipping address.
What information do you collect about me?
If you choose to create an account in our app, we store:
• Your name if included for registration;
• Your email address if used for registration;
• Your mobile phone number if used for registration;
• Your password;
• Your movement history within the home;
• Your date of registration;
• Your subscription history;
If you turn on push notifications in the app, we store the push token Apple provides us in order to deliver those push notifications to your device.
If you choose to purchase a subscription then, in addition to the information associated with your account, we store:
• A transaction id for your purchase (if purchased from our website)
• A purchase token (if purchased from the Google Play Store)
• A purchase receipt (if purchased from the iTunes Store)
Should you choose to generate a support request from within the Service, we may generate an attachment containing additional app usage information to assist in addressing your support request.
How we use and disclose Anonymous Information
“Anonymous Information” is any information other than Personal Information, including aggregated information that we derive from Personal Information. We make sure that Anonymous Information does not include any Personal Information.
PacSana may use Anonymous Information:
• To improve the experience when using the Service.
• To deliver the Service;
• To monitor traffic and general usage patterns;
• To advise potential investors so that they may better understand the PacSana user base; and
• To improve Service personalisation;
Why do you collect Personal Information about me?
• To provide the Service to you;
• To personalise the Service, improving the accuracy of our assessment of your
• To provide effective support to you during your use of the Service;
• To secure your account against unauthorised access;
Will you send me emails?
If you have registered, we may from time to time contact you with information that we deem important to you as a registered user. Additional promotion emails all include an opt-out from any further promotions.
Will you share my Personal Information?
Your Personal Information is shared with your care agency and family in order to provide the Service.
Beyond that, we will only disclose your Personal Information if we have your consent to do so, we are compelled to do so by law, or we do so in connection with the sale or reorganisation of the Service.
How is my data stored?
Can I delete my Personal Information?Yes.
You can delete your sync account by contacting us via email@example.com. After complying with your request all your data will be deleted and you will no longer be able to sign into your account. Any support requests will be retained for our records.
Can I have a copy of my Personal Information?
You can request a copy of the data we have stored about you by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may need to update this Policy to reflect changes in the Service, our business and applicable laws. We will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy.
PacSana sets and accesses our own cookies on your computer. We use them to identify you as a repeat visitor, to maintain session information for logged-in users, and to track usage trends and patterns. That helps us better understand and improve areas of the Website.